GARTH COATES is a founding Partner of Garth Coates Solicitors together with Michele Martin. He has over 25 years’ experience as a solicitor in the immigration and commercial sectors. He worked in several top law firms before establishing his own firm in 2008. Prior to qualifying as a solicitor, he worked at the Home Office as an Immigration Officer and so has experience of every aspect of UK immigration and nationality law.
Garth’s immigration expertise covers areas including Business and Commercial Law, Skilled Workers, Family Reunion, Human Rights, Refugees, and Asylum, at all levels from Tribunal through to the High Court, Judicial Review, and European cases. He has both individual and corporate clients from all over the world including business-persons, musicians, artists, celebrities, global corporations, and digital start-ups. He has participated as a speaker in conferences and seminars around the globe and regularly travels overseas to provide his services to first-tier clients in the Middle East, Africa, and the Far East.
With his highly experienced and dynamic team, Garth provides a bespoke service for both corporate and individual clients. He values tailored customer care and service and draws on his vast experience to provide innovative and successful immigration solutions.
Recent Blog Articles
- What Is A Human Rights Appeal In Immigration Law?
- Understanding Sponsor Licence Compliance
- Non-EU/EEA Nationals Wanting To Come To The UK After Brexit
- Your 60 Second Guide To The Global Talent Visa
- What Should I Do If My Settled Or Pre-Settled Status Is Refused?
- Tech Nation Endorsement For Global Talent Visa
- Obtaining A UK Work Visa Under The 2021 Points Based System
- Can You Visit The UK During The Covid-19 Pandemic?