Samara Chung joined Garth Coates Solicitors as a Senior Caseworker in October 2021. She has over 3 years’ experience in UK immigration and has assisted both corporate and private clients in setting up their businesses and relocating their families to the UK.
Samara regularly advises on matters under the Points-Based System such as Skilled Worker, Tier 1 Entrepreneur and Student visa applications as well as Sponsor Licence, Compliance with sponsor duties, Sole Representative of an Overseas Business, Indefinite Leave to Remain and Nationality Applications.
She graduated from University of Reading in 2016 and completed her Legal Practice Course with Commendations at the University of Law.
- Recent Blog Articles
- What Is A Human Rights Appeal In Immigration Law?
- Understanding Sponsor Licence Compliance
- Non-EU/EEA Nationals Wanting To Come To The UK After Brexit
- Your 60 Second Guide To The Global Talent Visa
- What Should I Do If My Settled Or Pre-Settled Status Is Refused?
- Tech Nation Endorsement For Global Talent Visa
- Obtaining A UK Work Visa Under The 2021 Points Based System
- Can You Visit The UK During The Covid-19 Pandemic?