CELEMET YENER joined Garth Coates Solicitors in 2010 and is a Partner and Office Manager. He has over 12 years of experience in Immigration Law and is a qualified solicitor.
He deals with cases under almost all immigration categories, including the Points Based System, Corporate/Business Immigration Law (Investor, Innovator, Start-Up, Entrepreneur, Representative of an Overseas Business), Global Talent, Marriage/Fiancé, Settlement, Nationality/Citizenship and Human Rights related Applications. He has extensive knowledge of all Points-Based System applications including Investors and Start Ups, Tier 2 Skilled Worker (formerly known as Work Permit), and Indefinite Leave to Remain applications. Celemet also deals with Judicial Review and Appeal cases and has a very high success rate.
Celemet’s specialist field is Corporate/Business Immigration Law and he successfully represents global companies and SMEs in different sectors, as well as high-net-worth individuals. His comprehensive understanding of UK Immigration Law enables him to find innovative solutions to clients’ immigration problems.
Celemet completed both the academic and the vocational stage of his legal education at the University of Westminster Law School. He also holds a Bachelor’s degree in Economics.
Celemet speaks English and Turkish.
- Recent Blog Articles
- What Is A Human Rights Appeal In Immigration Law?
- Understanding Sponsor Licence Compliance
- Non-EU/EEA Nationals Wanting To Come To The UK After Brexit
- Your 60 Second Guide To The Global Talent Visa
- What Should I Do If My Settled Or Pre-Settled Status Is Refused?
- Tech Nation Endorsement For Global Talent Visa
- Obtaining A UK Work Visa Under The 2021 Points Based System
- Can You Visit The UK During The Covid-19 Pandemic?