CHRISTINE PHILLIPS has worked at Garth Coates Solicitors since its foundation in 2008. Having retired from her former position as a Senior Caseworker, she has extensive experience in all types of Immigration application categories and is now the first point of contact for clients. She is involved in marketing and also contributes articles to the firm’s website and social media.
Prior to joining Garth Coates, Christine worked at BAME community organizations in the UK and has taught English as a foreign language both in the UK and abroad.
She speaks English and basic Turkish.
- Recent Blog Articles
- What Is A Human Rights Appeal In Immigration Law?
- Understanding Sponsor Licence Compliance
- Non-EU/EEA Nationals Wanting To Come To The UK After Brexit
- Your 60 Second Guide To The Global Talent Visa
- What Should I Do If My Settled Or Pre-Settled Status Is Refused?
- Tech Nation Endorsement For Global Talent Visa
- Obtaining A UK Work Visa Under The 2021 Points Based System
- Can You Visit The UK During The Covid-19 Pandemic?