Nataliya Konyk joined Garth Coates Solicitors in September 2022 and is a Solicitor.
She has over 14 years of legal experience, the last 4 of which she has specialised in immigration law.
She deals with both personal and business immigration matters including applications under the Points-Based System, Skilled Worker, Sponsor Licence applications as well as family and naturalisation applications. Nataliya also deals with the applications under the Ukraine Schemes.
Nataliya has graduated from the London South Bank University and completed her Legal Practice Course with Commendation at the University of Law.
Nataliya speaks Ukrainian, Russian and has a working knowledge of Polish and Bulgarian.
- Recent Blog Articles
- What Is A Human Rights Appeal In Immigration Law?
- Understanding Sponsor Licence Compliance
- Non-EU/EEA Nationals Wanting To Come To The UK After Brexit
- Your 60 Second Guide To The Global Talent Visa
- What Should I Do If My Settled Or Pre-Settled Status Is Refused?
- Tech Nation Endorsement For Global Talent Visa
- Obtaining A UK Work Visa Under The 2021 Points Based System
- Can You Visit The UK During The Covid-19 Pandemic?