IYIOLA OJO joined Garth Coates Solicitors in 2013 and is our Marketing Director for Africa. He has over 2 decades of senior leadership experience in African countries, spanning across the telecommunications, oil and gas, property and immigration sectors. He has a BSc degree in Mechanical Engineering and a Masters in Business Administration (MBA).
Iyiola speaks English, Pidgin English and Yoruba.
- Recent Blog Articles
- What Is A Human Rights Appeal In Immigration Law?
- Understanding Sponsor Licence Compliance
- Non-EU/EEA Nationals Wanting To Come To The UK After Brexit
- Your 60 Second Guide To The Global Talent Visa
- What Should I Do If My Settled Or Pre-Settled Status Is Refused?
- Tech Nation Endorsement For Global Talent Visa
- Obtaining A UK Work Visa Under The 2021 Points Based System
- Can You Visit The UK During The Covid-19 Pandemic?