TAMER ULAY is a Senior Caseworker with over 20 years’ experience in UK and EU Immigration. He ran his own immigration consultancy dealing with EU Golden Visa and Second Citizenship programmes before joining Garth Coates Solicitors in 2009. Tamer specialises in matters concerning the ECAA – European Community Association Agreement with Turkey, usually known as the Ankara Agreement.
His extensive knowledge and experience within his specialist area enable him to provide essential advice and casework support to our Turkish clients. During his time at Garth Coates Solicitors, Tamer has achieved a high level of success in both the Turkish Businessperson and Turkish Worker visa routes, together with Investor and Entrepreneur visas and Appeal cases against Home Office refusals. He also deals successfully with Turkish clients’ Administrative Review and Judicial Review cases.
Tamer speaks Turkish and English.
- Recent Blog Articles
- What Is A Human Rights Appeal In Immigration Law?
- Understanding Sponsor Licence Compliance
- Non-EU/EEA Nationals Wanting To Come To The UK After Brexit
- Your 60 Second Guide To The Global Talent Visa
- What Should I Do If My Settled Or Pre-Settled Status Is Refused?
- Tech Nation Endorsement For Global Talent Visa
- Obtaining A UK Work Visa Under The 2021 Points Based System
- Can You Visit The UK During The Covid-19 Pandemic?