LUPIA BEGUM has over 5 years’ experience in UK immigration casework. She qualified as a Solicitor in 2017 and joined Garth Coates Solicitors in 2018.
Lupia’s thorough understanding of the UK Visas and Immigration system enables her to deal with a wide range of immigration cases for both corporate and private clients. She regularly deals with spouse/fiancé/civil partner/unmarried partner, Human Rights, EEA, long residence, indefinite leave to remain, naturalisation, and points-based system skilled worker applications.
Lupia has been instrumental in successfully obtaining visas for clients outside the Immigration Rules and for those who have had a history of refusals.
She graduated from Brunel University and completed her Legal Practice Course, in which she obtained a Distinction, at the University of Law.
- Recent Blog Articles
- What Is A Human Rights Appeal In Immigration Law?
- Understanding Sponsor Licence Compliance
- Non-EU/EEA Nationals Wanting To Come To The UK After Brexit
- Your 60 Second Guide To The Global Talent Visa
- What Should I Do If My Settled Or Pre-Settled Status Is Refused?
- Tech Nation Endorsement For Global Talent Visa
- Obtaining A UK Work Visa Under The 2021 Points Based System
- Can You Visit The UK During The Covid-19 Pandemic?