MICHELE MARTIN is a founding Partner of Garth Coates Solicitors alongside Garth Coates. She qualified as a solicitor in 1994. In addition to her immigration background, she has extensive experience in Commercial and General Litigation along with Family Law and Criminal Law. This enables the firm to provide holistic advice and support to clients whose complex legal matters involve a combination of factors.
Michele speaks English and French.
- Recent Blog Articles
- What Is A Human Rights Appeal In Immigration Law?
- Understanding Sponsor Licence Compliance
- Non-EU/EEA Nationals Wanting To Come To The UK After Brexit
- Your 60 Second Guide To The Global Talent Visa
- What Should I Do If My Settled Or Pre-Settled Status Is Refused?
- Tech Nation Endorsement For Global Talent Visa
- Obtaining A UK Work Visa Under The 2021 Points Based System
- Can You Visit The UK During The Covid-19 Pandemic?