Jasmin Singh is a leading expert in Immigration Law with extensive experience in both business and family cases. A familiar name in the US media and a frequent guest on TV shows around the world, she provides diverse immigration advice to a full spectrum of clients ranging from multinational companies to start-ups, non-profit organizations, artists, journalists and individuals petitioning for a family member’s U.S. residency.
Ms. Singh has appeared on CNN, Bloomberg TV, Televisa and TV Azteca, as well as El Heraldo de Mexico, La Mega 97.9 FM, and Univision’s X96.3, among many others. Her articles on investment-based visas and DACA have been published by Forbes Central America, El Economista and Sin Embargo, and her advice has featured in a range of leading news sources in USA.
She works on complex immigration cases involving waivers for inadmissibility issues through U.S. embassies and consulates throughout the world. She is passionate about Immigration Law and stays up-to-date on the latest policy changes, interviewing members of Congress on live radio about Immigration reform and contributing to the development of the so-called “Digital Nomad” program for remote workers in response to the Covid 19 pandemic.
Jasmin Singh received her Juris Doctorate from the University of Washington School of Law in Seattle, Washington, and a B.A., magna cum laude, in Political Science and Spanish Literature from Colorado State University in Fort Collins, Colorado. She has been invited to speak about Immigration Law in Continuing Legal Education classes in New York City.
- Recent Blog Articles
- What Is A Human Rights Appeal In Immigration Law?
- Understanding Sponsor Licence Compliance
- Non-EU/EEA Nationals Wanting To Come To The UK After Brexit
- Your 60 Second Guide To The Global Talent Visa
- What Should I Do If My Settled Or Pre-Settled Status Is Refused?
- Tech Nation Endorsement For Global Talent Visa
- Obtaining A UK Work Visa Under The 2021 Points Based System
- Can You Visit The UK During The Covid-19 Pandemic?