Leiyina is a qualified level 3 OISC immigration caseworker/adviser with over 10 years of experience in Immigration. She is well-versed in various areas of business and personal immigration law, as well as citizenship. Leiyina possesses comprehensive knowledge of EU applications (EEA law and EUSS), family life, private life, human rights applications, student rules, points-based system, skilled worker, sponsor licence, British nationality, Schengen visa applications, appeals, and emergency submissions.
She is a French national and has personally experienced the complexities of immigration issues. Her passion for learning and her inquisitive nature drive her pursuit of knowledge. She moved to the UK as a young adult to study law and graduated with honours from London South Bank University. She completed her postgraduate qualification in international law at the University of Sussex and intends to undertake further studies on the subject.
Leiyina consistently goes the extra mile to ensure positive outcomes for her clients. She embraces diversity and has worked with clients from various parts of the world (Americas, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, including South and East Asia), religious backgrounds, sexual orientations, and walks of life. She has achieved a high level of success with intricate applications and appeals, thanks to her meticulous attention to detail and her ability to think creatively.
She is a native French speaker, fluent in English, and understands Spanish more than she speaks it.
- Recent Blog Articles
- What Is A Human Rights Appeal In Immigration Law?
- Understanding Sponsor Licence Compliance
- Non-EU/EEA Nationals Wanting To Come To The UK After Brexit
- Your 60 Second Guide To The Global Talent Visa
- What Should I Do If My Settled Or Pre-Settled Status Is Refused?
- Tech Nation Endorsement For Global Talent Visa
- Obtaining A UK Work Visa Under The 2021 Points Based System
- Can You Visit The UK During The Covid-19 Pandemic?