The Skilled Worker visa and Health and Care Worker visa both allow skilled foreign nationals to come to the UK to work here, but which one should you apply for? The Skilled Worker visa, which replaced the old Tier 2 (General) work visa, is intended for a wide range of skilled occupation types, including some…

Copyright © 2008-2020 Garth Coates Solicitors

Garth Coates footer logo