ZAIMAH SHAH is a qualified Immigration Paralegal who joined the Garth Coates team in March 2020.
She has 3 years’ experience of Immigration Law, from working with charities running legal clinics for refugees to assisting solicitors with casework. Zaimah provides skilled paralegal support to our Senior Lawyers, assisting with immigration categories including Visitor visas and EEA nationals’ pre-settled status, all Points Based System applications, Spouse and Family Reunions and Naturalisation.
Zaimah obtained her Bachelor of Laws degree at Middlesex University in 2017 and went on to complete the Legal Practice Course in 2018 at the University of Law.
She speaks English and Urdu.
- Recent Blog Articles
- What Is A Human Rights Appeal In Immigration Law?
- Understanding Sponsor Licence Compliance
- Non-EU/EEA Nationals Wanting To Come To The UK After Brexit
- Your 60 Second Guide To The Global Talent Visa
- What Should I Do If My Settled Or Pre-Settled Status Is Refused?
- Tech Nation Endorsement For Global Talent Visa
- Obtaining A UK Work Visa Under The 2021 Points Based System
- Can You Visit The UK During The Covid-19 Pandemic?