Ulubey has a multicultural background, from Russia and Uzbekistan. He was internationally educated in Uzbekistan, Russia, and the United Kingdom and has over four years of prior experience in immigration. Ulugbek has worked with a vast range of organisations in the UK and other countries. He graduated from the University of West London in 2020 (LLB) and completed his Master’s degree (LLM Legal Practice Course). Ulubey also has a Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Management and speaks Russian, Polish, and Uzbek.
- Recent Blog Articles
- What Is A Human Rights Appeal In Immigration Law?
- Understanding Sponsor Licence Compliance
- Non-EU/EEA Nationals Wanting To Come To The UK After Brexit
- Your 60 Second Guide To The Global Talent Visa
- What Should I Do If My Settled Or Pre-Settled Status Is Refused?
- Tech Nation Endorsement For Global Talent Visa
- Obtaining A UK Work Visa Under The 2021 Points Based System
- Can You Visit The UK During The Covid-19 Pandemic?