SAMANTHA VIANNEY joined Garth Coates Solicitors in July 2018. She is a Senior Caseworker with over 11 years’ experience in UK Immigration Law.
Samantha provides specialist advice on all aspects of the Points Based System at entry clearance, extension, and Indefinite Leave to remain stages.
Her broad knowledge of UK Immigration Law enables her to deal with Investor, Innovator, Start-up and Global Talent cases, as well as advising multinational corporate clients on Sponsor Licence applications, Skilled Worker and Temporary Worker applications, and the Sponsor Duty compliance work arising from this. She also has extensive experience of the Representative of an Overseas Business category, Spouse and Family visas, and British Nationality.
She has traveled internationally for the firm to assist clients who wish to expand their businesses to the UK, Ireland, and EU countries. She also advises various South Korean government bodies and global South Korean corporates and businesses on UK immigration law.
Samantha holds a BSc degree in Management with Accounting from Royal Holloway, University of London, and is currently taking a vocational law course at the University of Westminster.
She speaks English and Korean.
- Recent Blog Articles
- What Is A Human Rights Appeal In Immigration Law?
- Understanding Sponsor Licence Compliance
- Non-EU/EEA Nationals Wanting To Come To The UK After Brexit
- Your 60 Second Guide To The Global Talent Visa
- What Should I Do If My Settled Or Pre-Settled Status Is Refused?
- Tech Nation Endorsement For Global Talent Visa
- Obtaining A UK Work Visa Under The 2021 Points Based System
- Can You Visit The UK During The Covid-19 Pandemic?