SAKAY IDEOZU joined the Garth Coates Solicitors team in January 2019 and currently works as a Junior Caseworker. She ably assists our Solicitors and Senior Caseworkers with the full range of Immigration Law cases and Visa applications.
Graduating from The University of Hull with an LLB in Law in 2016, she proceeded to obtain an LLM in Intellectual Property Law from Queen Mary University of London in 2017.
- Recent Blog Articles
- What Is A Human Rights Appeal In Immigration Law?
- Understanding Sponsor Licence Compliance
- Non-EU/EEA Nationals Wanting To Come To The UK After Brexit
- Your 60 Second Guide To The Global Talent Visa
- What Should I Do If My Settled Or Pre-Settled Status Is Refused?
- Tech Nation Endorsement For Global Talent Visa
- Obtaining A UK Work Visa Under The 2021 Points Based System
- Can You Visit The UK During The Covid-19 Pandemic?