REZWANA BEGUM ALI has worked at Garth Coates Solicitors since July 2018. Starting as an apprentice, she now deals with office administration and assists with legal casework. She understands the fundamental criteria of the various visa categories and supports Mr Garth Coates and our fee earners with their caseloads. In her versatile role, Rezwana is often the first point of contact with our clients, maintaining exceptional standards of customer service.
Rezwana speaks English and Bengali.
- Recent Blog Articles
- What Is A Human Rights Appeal In Immigration Law?
- Understanding Sponsor Licence Compliance
- Non-EU/EEA Nationals Wanting To Come To The UK After Brexit
- Your 60 Second Guide To The Global Talent Visa
- What Should I Do If My Settled Or Pre-Settled Status Is Refused?
- Tech Nation Endorsement For Global Talent Visa
- Obtaining A UK Work Visa Under The 2021 Points Based System
- Can You Visit The UK During The Covid-19 Pandemic?