KIMBERLEY ONG has been a member of the Garth Coates Solicitors team for over 6 years and is a Solicitor. She is qualified in several legal disciplines, including Corporate and Private Immigration, Civil Litigation and Dispute Resolution, Employment Law and Administrative and Public Law.
Kimberley’s comprehensive understanding of a wide range of Immigration concepts and categories allows her to advise corporate, private and high-net-worth individuals. She advises SMEs and multinational companies on UK Immigration solutions including Sponsorship of migrant workers and Compliance audits arising from Sponsor Duties. She provides specialist advice on a wide spectrum of Immigration categories according to each individual client’s complex and unique circumstances. She has advised on Administrative and Public Law matters including UK Immigration Refusals, Civil Penalty Notices and Suspensions and Revocations of Sponsor Licences and is proficient in costs litigation. She has also developed strong expertise in advising on historical Citizenship matters involving British ancestry.
Kimberley graduated from King’s College London with Upper Second Class Honours and was the recipient of the University of London’s International Scholarship, having completed Year 1 of her LLB with the best score in the world. Subsequently, she completed the LPC course with Distinction.
She speaks English, Malay and basic Mandarin.
- Recent Blog Articles
- What Is A Human Rights Appeal In Immigration Law?
- Understanding Sponsor Licence Compliance
- Non-EU/EEA Nationals Wanting To Come To The UK After Brexit
- Your 60 Second Guide To The Global Talent Visa
- What Should I Do If My Settled Or Pre-Settled Status Is Refused?
- Tech Nation Endorsement For Global Talent Visa
- Obtaining A UK Work Visa Under The 2021 Points Based System
- Can You Visit The UK During The Covid-19 Pandemic?